Search the Blog Here

Copy Cat Tattoo

Copy Cat Tattoo I thought about this a bit, 'I wonder if people think something is wrong with copying someone's tattoo design. The reason for raising this issue because there are a lot of people who see, celebrities tattoo or other person is well known, and will go out and get exactly the same. Personally, I do not think it's a good idea. Thus, the tattoos should be original and have meaning to a person who has them. To get a tattoo just because your favorite celebrity is a bit 'ridiculous.

However, I see nothing wrong with someone getting a tattoo in the same place as the other person. Like when I was in college who was shopping and saw this pretty girl and errands so that she had pulled her hair and had a tattoo on his neck in a deed China. I thought it was great and I wanted to go there too. Of course, I never had a tattoo on the back of my neck, but if I have another question that will be there. I also look to celebrities to see where their tattoos because most of the time, even know they have one. And I'm in favor of having a tattoo in a place of no. Because let's face it if you have tattoos too visible tattoos or people always look down on you.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment