Search the Blog Here

No Tattoos At School

No Tattoos At School Okay, I admit I'm a little uncomfortable this morning. I read an article this morning that the school is to have a board meeting later this week to create a policy on students to cover their tattoos. But there is some justice to this sweet, it seems that the principle of the school is not necessarily a problem with students having these tattoos, so they are not vulgar or obscene images. He said the decision on its students to have tattoos are in place for students and their parents, not him. It was noted in this article that tattoos can be covered by the dress code, and if something is regarded as disruptive as the principle can take any action it wants.

I think this is nonsense. I mean schools are ridiculous rules that students must follow. Like when I was in high school were not allowed to wear tank tops. Yes, you heard right. Not allowed to wear sleeveless shirts. I mean what possible reason could have for the school not to use a shirt? This is the kind of how I feel about the whole tattoo. Students are not hurting anyone and I do not see how the tattoo can be harmful. Yes, some students may review the situation and ask the student to this, but after that nothing was said about the tattoo. In my opinion, I think his parents have nothing better to do and for some reason live in the Middle Ages, because tattoos are accepted in this day and time, if they recover.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment